WATER’S EDGE COTTAGE. On Lake Solitaire, this secluded cottage lives up to its name, and is built directly on the shore of Lake Solitaire. A wall of windows faces Lake Solitaire to give you the feeling that you are truly on the water while you dine or sit in front of the cozy fire. A few steps down onto the dock lead you to swimming, canoeing, sailing; or step off onto the ice for snowshoeing or cross country skiing in the winter. Water’s Edge Cottage is ideal for couples looking for a romantic getaway or for single families.
- sleeps 4 with additional 4 in the bunkie
- 2 bedrooms, 3 with bunkie
- 1 with a queen bed
- 1 with a twin bunk
- bunkie has 1 double and twin bunk and 1 twin bed
- Bunkie (summer only): 4 twin beds
- Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- 1 full bathroom
- Very close to the water, with a private deck on the water
- No beach, but a ladder off the dock for swimming
- Outdoor fire pit, firewood can be purchased at the front office
- BBQ (propane included)
- Road leading to the cottage requires 4-wheel drive vehicles in winter (steep hill).
- Many steps leading down to the cottage. Not recommended for those with mobility issues.
- Flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillow cases included
- What to bring: food, beverages, toiletries, toilet paper, paper towel, towels, blankets, pillows, and comforters