Each season transforms Limberlost, both in landscape and the list of activities available for you to enjoy.
Alternatively, you can enjoy nature at its best by relaxing on the docks, verandas or beaches, breathing the refreshing Muskoka air and taking in the exhilarating views.
Before setting out, please submit your Safety Responsibility Contract.
Wilderness Safety Tips
- Take care on the ice and remain near the shore
- Always wear life vests when canoeing
- Take a compass with you if you need to venture off the trails
- Wear bear bells in the fall and spring
- Wear sun or safety glasses when roughing it through the forest
- Ensure someone knows where you are planning to hike or cross country ski